1. In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, toss together the carrots, celery,onion, and flour. Place the chicken on top and season with the poultry seasoning, 1 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add the wine and broth.
2. Cover and cook until the chicken and vegetables are tender, on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
3. Thirty minutes before serving, prepare the Easy Drop Biscuits (If using)
4. Ten mins before serving, add the peas, cream, and 1/2 tsp salt to the chicken and stire to combine. Cover and cook until heated through, 5-10 mins more.
5. To serve, place the bottom halves of the biscuits in shallow bowls, then top with the chicken mixture and the remaining biscuit halves.
Go to full version of