Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) butter (half stick)
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 can(s) Carnation evaporated milk (12 oz)
- 1 package(s) frozen mixed vegetables (32 oz)
- 1 can(s) chicken breast (14-16 oz)
- 2 cup(s) chicken broth (or 2 tsp chick bouillon dissolved in 2 C hot water
- 2 dash(es) onion powder (2 shakes)
- 2 dash(es) rotisserie chicken seasoning salt (2 shakes)
- 2 dash(es) pepper (2 shakes)
- Empty pkg of mixed vegetables into microwave safe dish and pre-cook for 5-6 minutes. Place chicken breast onto cutting board and cut into smaller pieces. Melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour, a little at a time, until smooth. Gradually whisk in evaporated milk. Lower heat some and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Then slowly stir in chicken broth. Add vegetables and chicken breast chunks, along with seasonings. Heat through on medium-low heat until vegetables finish cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cnorris and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken Vegetable Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews