Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cup(s) vegetables of your choice cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) Reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked brown rice
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat. Stir fry chicken in 2 batches until browned. Set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan and stir fry (add more cooking spray if needed. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add soup, water, soy sauce. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes