Creamy Chicken Stir Fry
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cup(s) vegetables of your choice cut up
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can(s) Reduced fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 1 tablespoon(s) soy sauce
- 4 cup(s) hot cooked brown rice
- Spray skillet with cooking spray and heat over med-high heat. Stir fry chicken in 2 batches until browned. Set aside.
- Add vegetables to pan and stir fry (add more cooking spray if needed. Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Add soup, water, soy sauce. Heat to a boil. Return chicken to pan and heat through.
- Serve over brown rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cloverhrt and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note