Creamy Chicken Spinach Soup
Community Recipe from
- 9 oz package(s) Refrigerated cheese tortellini (I use the whole wheat)
- 2 can(s) chicken broth (or approx 4 c)
- 1 can(s) cream of chicken soup, healthy request
- 1/2 bag(s) spinach, chopped
- 1-1/2 c shredded chicken or oven roasted chicken (1 bag)
- 2 cup(s) fat free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 can(s) cream of celery, healthy request
- Cook tortellini according to package instructions, using broth instead of water. Add soup and remaining ingredients (except spinach). Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat to medium. Add spinach. Cook until thoroughly heated and spinach until slightly wilted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HeatherSommer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken Spinach Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews