Creamy Chicken, Spinach and Bacon Pasta
Community Recipe from
- 12 ounce(s) spinach
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 12 ounce(s) pasta [rotini, penne, bow-tie]
- 32 ounce(s) chicken broth
- 12 ounce(s) evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) red pepper flakes
- 2 chicken breasts cubed, cooked
- 1/2 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 4 ounce(s) cream cheese
- 8 ounce(s) bacon cooked, chopped
- In 9 in skillet, saute spinach with butter and garlic at med-high heat. Set aside
- In large skillet, combine pasta, evaporated milk, chicken broth, onion powder, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes. Simmer for 15-18 minutes, until pasta is done and liquid is reduced, stirring to ensure the pasta cooks evenly.
- Stir in chicken, parmesan cheese, spinach, cream cheese, and bacon. Simmer for five minutes, remove from heat and let stand for 5 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JarenS and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken, Spinach and Bacon Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes