Creamy Chicken Spaghetti
- 8 ounce(s) uncooked spaghetti
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) green bell pepper chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) butter, divided
- 2 can(s) (10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup(s) white mushrooms chopped
- 1 jar(s) (4 oz) diced pimientos drained
- 2 1/2 cup(s) cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cup(s) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) dry bread crumbs
- 1.Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. In a small skillet, saute the onion, green pepper and celery in 2 tablespoons butter until tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the soup, mushrooms, pimientos, spaghetti, chicken and cheese; toss to coat.
- 2.Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs; dot with remaining butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until heated through.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharkie75 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note