my family loves this dish. I always keep these items on hand. variation is 1 can cream of chicken and 1 can cream of mushroom soup. always a big hit at potlucks as well!
creamy chicken spaghetti
comfort food from ingredients you are likely to have on hand
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 or 2 can(s) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounce(s) cheddar cheese
- 3 piece(s) chicken breasts boiled or canned chicken
- 16 ounce(s) spaghetti cooked and rinsed
- 6 ounce(s) pasterized cheese (like velveta)
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) garlic powder
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) season salt or poltrey season
- 1 can(s) water , fill an empty soup can
- cook spaghetti noddles per package directions and boil chicken. Add 1tsp of minced garlic to water when boiling for extra flavor. Any chicken can be used, canned, grilled, left over, etc. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine cream soups, tomatoes with chilies (don't drain), rinsed noddles, spices and water together in a greased 13x9 baking dish. stir mixture and stir in cooked chicken and cubed easy melt cheese. top with bag of cheddar cheese (or any shredded bag cheese you like). cover with foil and bake approx 50 mins. Let stand about 10 mins prior to serving. Goes great with baby spinach salad
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 0ladydi and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note