Creamy Chicken Skillet with Stuffing
This flavorful recipe, made with lean meat and vegetables, is sure to be a family pleaser. nutritional info per serving Calories 350 Total fat 11 g Saturated fat 2.5 g Cholesterol 70 mg Sodium 890 mg Carbohydrate 31 g Dietary fiber 3 g Sugars 4 g Protein 30 g Vitamin A 25 %DV Vitamin C 6 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron 15 %DV K:55800v1:111680
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 ounce(s) Stove Top Stuffing Mix Chicken
- 3 chicken breasts boneless, skinless, halved
- 3 cup(s) frozen mixed vegetables see note
- 1 can(s) condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 1pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 6small boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 lb.)
- 3cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/2cup water
- PREPARE stuffing mix as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cover. Cook 5 to 7 min. on each side or until done (165ºF). Remove chicken from skillet.
- ADD vegetables, soup and water to skillet; cover. Cook 6 min. or until heated through, stirring often.
- RETURN chicken to skillet. Cook 1 min. or until hot. Serve with stuffing.
- Use any frozen vegetables you have on hand, such as broccoli, green beans or carrots, instead of the frozen mixed vegetables.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandolin2626 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken Skillet with Stuffing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes