- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 7 tablespoons (about 2 ounces) coarsely chopped smoked almonds
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- calories 339
- fat 13.6 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 5.1 g
- polyfat 5.1 g
- protein 39.5 g
- carbohydrate 14.6 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 95 mg
- iron 2 mg
- sodium 525 mg
- calcium 54 mg
How to Make It
Fill a Dutch oven two-thirds full of water; bring to a boil.
Wrap each chicken breast half completely and tightly in heavy-duty plastic wrap. Add the chicken to boiling water. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until a thermometer registers 165°. Remove from pan, and let stand for 5 minutes. Unwrap chicken and shred; refrigerate for 30 minutes or until cold.
Combine mayonnaise and the next 7 ingredients (through black pepper) in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk until combined. Add chicken, 1/3 cup celery, cranberries, and almonds; toss well to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve over salad greens.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.