- 1 (6-ounce) package long-grain and wild rice mix
- 3 to 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (2-ounce) jar diced pimiento, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen French-style green beans, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss or fontina cheese
How to Make It
Cook rice according to package directions. Combine rice and next 10 ingredients; spoon into a shallow 3-quart baking dish. Top with cheese.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
Note: Casserole may be frozen up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator 24 hours; let stand at room temperature before baking.