- 1 (32-ounce) container chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken (about 1 large rotisserie chicken)
- 1 (16-ounce) jar roasted garlic Alfredo sauce (we tested with Classico)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
How to Make It
Bring first 3 ingredients to a boil in a large saucepan; gradually whisk in cornmeal. Cook 4 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese. Spoon polenta evenly into 2 (8") square disposable ovenproof pans (see Note below). Cool 10 minutes.
Sprinkle artichoke hearts, peppers, and chicken evenly over polenta. Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken in both pans. Sprinkle with basil; top with Italian cheese blend. Cover and chill until ready to bake.
Before baking, place pan on center of a baking sheet. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes or until casserole is thoroughly heated.
Note: We tested with Glad OvenWare disposable pans. Clip and save instructions from back or bottom panel, and share these instructions when gift giving.