- 8 ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch piece
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = 1/2 cup)
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Petite Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- Grated Parmesan cheese, optional
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 20 minutes
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, cook chicken and onions in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers.
Stir in undrained tomatoes and soup; cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Add peas; mix well.
Drain pasta; place in large serving bowl. Add tomato mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.