This was good... satisfying, easy-to-make comfort food. I recommend broiling for 10-12 minutes as a quick method to cook chicken breasts. I would also suggest adding the Italian dressing mix slowly, tasting, and adjusting to your desired level of seasoning.
Creamy Chicken and Noodles
More From Southern Living
- 1 (0.6-oz.) envelope Italian dressing mix
- 1 (8-oz.) package wide egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Remove 1 Tbsp. Italian dressing mix from envelope, and set aside; reserve remaining mix for another use.
- 2. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain well, and return noodles to pan.
- 3. Stir in 2 Tbsp. butter, and toss to coat. Stir in chopped chicken, next 3 ingredients, and 1 Tbsp. dressing mix. Cook mixture over medium-high heat, tossing to coat evenly, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes