Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Community Recipe from
- 5 cup(s) Water
- 2 can(s) 10 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 can(s) 10 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Breast Chopped, Cooked
- 1 package(s) 10 oz Frozen Veggies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Seasoned Black Pepper or Garlic Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Uncooked Dried Egg Noodles
- In slow cooker, gradually stir the water into the soup until smooth. Stir in Chicken, frozen veggies, and seasoned pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, move to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes more or until noodles are tender.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt, pepper to add flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes