Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 5 cup(s) Water
- 2 can(s) 10 oz Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 can(s) 10 oz Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 cup(s) Chicken Breast Chopped, Cooked
- 1 package(s) 10 oz Frozen Veggies
- 1 teaspoon(s) Seasoned Black Pepper or Garlic Pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Uncooked Dried Egg Noodles
- In slow cooker, gradually stir the water into the soup until smooth. Stir in Chicken, frozen veggies, and seasoned pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 3-4 hours.
- If using low-heat setting, move to high-heat setting. Stir in uncooked noodles. Cover and cook 20-30 minutes more or until noodles are tender.
- Add poultry seasoning, salt, pepper to add flavor.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note