Creamy Chicken Marsala Pizza
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 13.8-ounce can(s) Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1/2 pound(s) uncooked chicken breast tenders (not breaded)
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) thinly sliced onions
- 1 8-ounce package(s) sliced fresh portabella mushrooms
- 3 clove(s) garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) sweet Marsala wine or chicken broth
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping (heavy) cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt, if desired
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 1/2 cup(s) shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese
- Step 1: Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough in pan; press dough to edges of pan. Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until golden brown.
- Step 2: Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook about 7 minutes, turning frequently, until lightly browned. Remove chicken from skillet; cut into 1/4-inch pieces. Set aside.
- Step 3: To same skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil and the butter. Add onions and mushrooms; cook over medium-high heat about 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender. Stir in garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in wine; cook 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until wine is reduced by half (about 6 tablespoons). Stir in whipping cream, parsley, salt, pepper and chicken. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Step 4: Sprinkle pizza crust with 3/4 cup of the mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over cheeses. Top with remaining cheeses. Bake 10 to 12 minutes longer or until cheeses are melted and crust is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note