Creamy Chicken Florentine
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup halved red pepper strips
- 1 tub(10 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 pkg.(6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups hot cooked penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons toasted Italian pine nuts
- Cook chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 to 6 min. or until chicken is done.
- Add cooking creme; cook and stir 3 min.
- Stir in spinach and pasta; top with nuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken Florentine Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes Like This