Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 pound(s) cooked chicken cubed
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese cut into cubes
- 4.5 ounce(s) can chopped green chilies
- 12 corn tortillas
- 2 can(s) 10 oz green chilie enchilada sauce or one large can
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9"x13" baking pan with cooking spray.
- Warm chicken, cream cheese and chilies on the stovetop. Stir and cook until cheeses are melted.
- Spoon some of the enchilada sauce in a thin layer on bottom of baking dish. Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Spoon chicken mixture into tortillas, roll up and place in baking pan. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20-30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CynthMic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note