Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Community Recipe from
- My daughter, Lisa Sand, brought 10 pans of these yummy chicken enchiladas to my wedding reception and they were the biggest hit of all the food. So many guests wanted the recipe, we sent it out with our Christmas cards. —Pat Coffee, Kingston, Washington
- 10 ServingsPrep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken
- 20 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin,
- salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll
- up and place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking
- dishes. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and
- chilies; pour over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated
- through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese
- is melted. Yield: 10 servings
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwanna and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes