creamy chicken enchiladas
Community Recipe from
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 can(s) Rotel tomatoes and green chilies drained
- 1 (8oz) package(s) cream cheese cut up & softened
- 2 cup(s) chicken breasts cooked, chopped
- 8 (8") flour tortillas
- 2 cup(s) monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1 pint(s) whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 9×13 baking dish with Pam. Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add rotel and saute 1 min. Stir in cream cheese and chicken and cook, stirring constantly until cream cheese melts. Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese, and drizzle with whipping cream. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. Take off foil and cook for another 15 mins, or until top is golden brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by yayitscindiee and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
creamy chicken enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes