First time I made it I had to put very little green chilis in it to accomodate my 81 y/o mom but it was delicious even without all the heat.
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
These delectable chicken enchiladas feature flour tortillas filled with tender chicken, Monterey Jack cheese and a zesty cream sauce made with sour cream, picante sauce and Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, rolled up, baked and topped with green onion and chopped tomato.
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
- Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note