Always gets a great response! I follow the recipe, except I use light cream cheese and sour cream. Top w/ fresh avocado and cilantro!
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 2 (10-ounce) cans diced tomato and green chiles, undrained
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 8 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- Stir together 1/4 cup diced tomato and green chiles, chicken, cream cheese, and green onions. Stir together remaining diced tomato and green chiles and sour cream; set aside.
- Microwave tortillas at HIGH 15 seconds or until warm.
- Arrange chicken mixture evenly down center of tortillas; roll up, and place, seam side down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered, at 350° for 30 minutes. Pour sour cream mixture over enchiladas; top with cheese. Bake 10 more minutes; let stand 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes