- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 10 flour tortillas (6-inch), warmed
- 1 medium tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 tablespoons)
How to Make It
Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup picante sauce mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Spread about 1/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam-side down in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Pour the remaining picante sauce mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.