Creamy Chicken & Chile Enchiladas
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) chicken breasts uncooked
- 1 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 can(s) chopped green chilies (4.5 ounces)
- 8 whole(s) flour tortillas
- 2 can(s) green chili enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut chicken breasts into pieces and cook in a frying pan, stirring occasionally. There should be no pink in the center. Add cream cheese, chilies, (and cheese if you like) to chicken and stir till cream cheese is melted. - adapted from Old El Paso's recipe. "Spoon chicken filling onto tortillas; roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over top; sprinkle with (more) cheddar cheese." - Old El Paso's reciple, I added a good sized dollop of sour cream to the enchilada sauce, we really like dairy.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes @ 400 F - or until hot and cheese is melted.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KerriQ and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Chicken & Chile Enchiladas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes