Creamy Chicken and Spinach Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) gemelli, penne or other short pasta
- 1 cup(s) frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 2 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 2 cup(s) rotisserie chicken shredded
- 5 ounce(s) baby spinach (6 cups)
- 1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions, adding the peas during the last minute of cooking. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cooking water. Drain the pasta and peas and reserve the pot.
- 2. Melt the butter in the pasta pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- 3. Add the cream, chicken, spinach and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper to the pot and cook until the chicken is warmed through and the spinach is wilted, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the pasta and peas and toss to combine. (add 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking water if the pasta seems dry.) Serve with grated parmesan.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Suzmoss and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note