Creamy Chicken and Leek Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 6 ounce(s) mushrooms, sliced
- 4 stalk(s) celery, chopped
- 3 medium leeks, thinly sliced (white part only)
- 1/2 cup(s) dry white wine
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 14 1/2 can(s) chicken broth
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-in. pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) package(s) cream cheese, at room temperature
- freshly ground black pepper
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over high heat. Add mushrooms, celery, and leeks. Saute, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add wine, cream, and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil. Cook for 7 minutes. Reduce heat, add chicken and tarragon, and simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in cream cheese until blended. Season with salt and pepper.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by robinarroyave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note