Creamy Chicken and Garlic Pasta (with garlic bread)
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 6 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3 cup(s) chicken stock
- 1/2 pound(s) spaghetti
- 1 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) spinach chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 whole(s) chicken breasts
- Boil pot of water and cook spaghetti for 1/3 of the required box time.
- Melt 2 tbps of butter with 1 clove of chopped garlic. Pour in bag with chicken breast, a pinch of parsley and spinach (chopped) and let soak for at least 30 minutes. Begin grilling at start of meal preparation.
- In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add 4 cloves chopped garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix in 2 tbps butter until melted. Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise the heat to high and let it come to a boil.
- Once it is at a rolling boil, add the pasta and cook for as long as the box’s directions indicate. Reduce the stove to medium heat and mix in the parmesan until completely melted. Turn off the heat and stir in the cream, spinach and parsley. Serve immediately and add sliced chicken breast over top.
- Garlic Bread:
- Heat oven to 375°F then spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Slice bread in half lengthwise. Combine 2 tbps melted butter,1 clove chopped garlic, a pinch of parsley, salt and pepper in small bowl. Spread mixture onto both bread halves. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Place bread halves on baking sheet. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through and lightly brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MrsGarlic and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note