Creamy Chicken-and-Artichoke Quesadillas
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salsa (optional)
- 1. Stir together chopped artichoke hearts and next 3 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over top of 3 tortillas. Top evenly with chopped chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, and remaining tortillas.
- 2. Cook quesadillas, one at a time, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut into eighths, and serve immediately with salsa, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes
Food & Wine