- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salsa (optional)
How to Make It
Stir together chopped artichoke hearts and next 3 ingredients; spread mixture evenly over top of 3 tortillas. Top evenly with chopped chicken, shredded mozzarella cheese, and remaining tortillas.
Cook quesadillas, one at a time, in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut into eighths, and serve immediately with salsa, if desired.