- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 med = about 1/2 cup)
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's Tomato Paste
- 3 cups dry extra-wide egg noodles, uncooked (3 cups = about 5 oz)
- 1 container (10 oz each) refrigerated Alfredo sauce
- 1 bag (6 oz each) fresh spinach leaves
How to Make It
Hands On: 10 minutes
Total: 25 minutes
Cook chicken and onions in large nonstick saucepan over medium-high heat 5 minutes, or until chicken pieces are no longer pink in centers and onions are crisp-tender.
Stir in water and tomato paste. Add noodles; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 to 12 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
Add Alfredo sauce and spinach; mix well. Cover pan with lid. Cook over medium-low heat 3 minutes, or until spinach is wilted and sauce is heated through, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes.