Thank you for sharing this AMAZING dessert! I've been baking this recipe since it's publication debut and it has made it to someone's dessert table every year...the Espresso Fudge Sauce...well, it finds itself drizzled over much more than just this cheesecake... everyone loves it!
Creamy Cheesecake with Espresso Fudge Sauce
Photo: Ralph Anderson; Styling: Mindi Shapiro
Yield: Makes 12 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- Espresso Fudge Sauce
- Combine first 3 ingredients, and press mixture on bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla and sour cream.
- Pour batter into prepared crust. Bake at 350° for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until almost set. Turn oven off. Partially open oven door, and let stand in oven 1 hour. Remove from oven, and cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 8 hours. Remove sides of springform pan before serving. Serve with Espresso Fudge Sauce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note