Creamy Cheese Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup(s) low sodium chicken broth
- 2 ounce(s) 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup(s) grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon(s) flour
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Heat olive oi8l in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, cook 2 minutes. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Whisk in cream cheese, parmesan cheese, flour, salt and pepper. Cook 5 minutes. Stir well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KaraCon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Cheese Sauce Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments