Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Greens
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 4 clove(s) garlic chopped
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4.5 cup(s) water or broth
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh dill chopped
- 5 leaves of kale stems removed
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until soft. Add cauliflower and pour in water. Boil over high heat then add dill. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Add greens and simmer 3 minutes. Let sit 5 minutes to cool. Stir in remaining dill and puree. Return to pot to reheat. Season with salt and pepper and garnish with swirl of olive oil and sprinkle of fresh dill.
- From Martha Stewart
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JanieV and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Cauliflower Soup with Greens Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews