Creamy Cauliflower Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 head(s) cauliflower chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) grape tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon(s) bacon bits
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 whole(s) hard boiled eggs chopped
- 1 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup(s) sugar
- 2 tablespoon(s) vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- Place egg in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool, peel, and chop.
- Toss cauliflower florets, tomatoes, bacon bits, cheese, and eggs together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve sugar into vinegar and lemon. Whisk in mayonnaise until thoroughly combined.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate until well-chilled. Toss again gently, and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Drag0nWing and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Cauliflower Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads