Creamy Cauliflower Salad
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Ranch-style dressing
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Cooked and crumbled bacon (optional)
- Separate cauliflower into florets, and coarsely chop. Combine cauliflower, green onion, celery, cheese, Ranch-style dressing, and parsley. Toss with bacon, if desired.
- Note: To lighten, use 2% reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and low-fat dressing, and omit bacon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads