creamy carrot soup with pesto
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) onion chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 cup(s) carrots sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme crushed
- 1 clove(s) garlic crushed
- 3 cup(s) chicken broth
- 1 cup(s) potatoes peeled/cubed
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tablespoon(s) buttermilk
- 2 tablespoon(s) pesto
- In a large saucepan cook onion in butter x 1 min. add carrots, thyme, and garlic, cook 10 minutes until tender not brown. Add broth, potatoes, bay leaf. heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 20 min. until veggies are tender. remove bay leaf.Puree. add buttermilk top with spoon of pesto.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
creamy carrot soup with pesto Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews