Creamy caramel pecan rolls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) whipping cream
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 2 14-16oz loaves frozen sweet/ white bread dough thawed
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 3/4 cup(s) light or dark raisins optional
- topping mix powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide mixture between 2 9x 1 1/2 in round baking pans. sprinkle pecans event over mixture. on a lightly floured sufaceroll each loaf to 12x8 rectangle, brush with butter, mix brown sugar and cinnamon sprinkle on dough, if desired spindle with raisins. Start with the long side and roll tightly. cut round and place in pan cut side down. place in a warm place about 30 min or until dough doubles. or you can cover and refridgerate 2-24 hrs then let sit in warm place x 20 min before baking. Bake uncover at 375 about 20-25min. may cover with foil to avoid over browning. cool in pan x 5mins and invert onto a plate.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy caramel pecan rolls Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch