LOVE this recipe..I use greek yougurt instead of sour cream..its a staple in my fridge every week..great on chicken and fish even makes for a great dip for veggies:)
Creamy Caper-Dill Sauce
Make this Creamy Caper-Dill Sauce for a tangy compliment to a stack of crab cakes or your favorite grilled fish recipe.
This recipe goes with Maryland Crab Cakes With Creamy Caper-Dill Sauce
More From Southern Living
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill up to 3 days.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note