Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) Canola mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoon(s) Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) Anchovy paste
- 3 Large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Freshly ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, stirring well with a whisk.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Triumph and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings