Creamy Cabbage-Pork Stew (3 qt)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 1/2 cup(s) apple juice
- 1 pound(s) boneless pork shoulder, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon(s) canola oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) caraway seeds
- 3 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 cup(s) coarsely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 2 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown pork in oil on all sides; drain. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the soup, apple juice, potatoes, carrots, caraway and pepper. Cover and cook on high for 3-1/2 hours.
- 2. Add the cabbage and milk. Cover and cook 2-1/2 hours longer or until meat and vegetables are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note