Creamy Burrito Casserole
Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can(s) Refried Beans
- 2-3 cup(s) Taco Cheese Shredded
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- Jarred Hot Sauce
- Brown meat and onion, drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in seperate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat/bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Hot sauce if wanted.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lauradeleon1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes