Creamy Burrito Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 1 package(s) Taco Seasoning
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 1 can(s) Refried Beans
- 2-3 cup(s) Taco Cheese Shredded
- 1 can(s) Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 ounce(s) Sour Cream
- Jarred Hot Sauce
- Brown meat and onion, drain.
- Add taco seasoning and stir in refried beans.
- Mix soup and sour cream in seperate bowl.
- Spread 1/2 sour cream mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- Tear up 3 tortillas and spread over sour cream mixture.
- Put 1/2 the meat/bean mixture over that.
- Add a layer of cheese.
- Hot sauce if wanted.
- Repeat the layers.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 to 30 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by lauradeleon1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note