Creamy Broccoli Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 10-oz pkg. frozen chopped broccoli
- 2-1/4 cup(s) skim milk
- 1 tablespoon(s) low fat mayo
- 1 2 oz. envelope instant mashed potatoe flakes
- 2 teaspoon(s) instant minced onion
- 1 10-1/2 can no-salt chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Cook broccoli and set aside. Combine milk and butter in a medium sauce pan; cook over medium heat stirring constantly. Do not boil. Stir in potato flakes and onion. Place in blender; add broccoli and process 30 sec. Scrape and process another 30 sec. Return to sauce pan. Stir in broth, pepper. Simmer 10 min stirring often.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by dwatson and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Broccoli Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews