Creamy Broccoli Bake
Community Recipe from
- 1 bunch(es) broccoli, or 1 large pkg frozen chopped
- 1 can(s) Condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup(s) Bisquick biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup(s) firm butter or margarine
- Cook broccoli until stems are almost tender, Drain. Place in 1 1/2 quart round casserole. Heat oven to 400 degrees. Beat soup and milk until smooth and pour over broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese. Mix bisquick and butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over cheese. Bake 400 degrees 20 minutes or until crumbs are light brown.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gmeac1981 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Broccoli Bake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables
More Recipes for Main Dishes