Creamy Blue Cheese Spread
This recipe can vary, depending on what type of blue cheese you have in the refrigerator. Stilton is my favorite. Tip: Bring all cheeses to room temperature before combining.
This recipe goes with Herb Crostini with Blue Cheese Spread and Caramelized Onion Relish
- 4 ounces blue cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 ounces chèvre, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl with a wooden spoon or spatula until smooth and creamy. Chill, stored in an airtight container, until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note