Creamy bleu parmesan sauce
This is the sauce I made to go with chicken cordon bleu. It was also good on the mashed potatoes.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1 dash(es) ground nutmeg and pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add milk and cheeses. Stir for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is smooth.
- Stir in seasonings. Let cool to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Serve as a side gravy or drizzle over chicken cordon bleu before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckbrowntx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note