Creamy bleu parmesan sauce
- 8 ounce(s) Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) grated parmesan
- 1 dash(es) ground nutmeg and pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat, add milk and cheeses. Stir for 6 to 8 minutes or until sauce is smooth.
- Stir in seasonings. Let cool to thicken, stirring occasionally.
- Serve as a side gravy or drizzle over chicken cordon bleu before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ckbrowntx and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note