Creamy Berry Muffins
More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 1 (7-oz.) package berry muffin mix
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package dried blueberries
- 4 tablespoons regular or fruit-flavored cream cheese
- Prepare batter and muffin pans according to package directions for muffin mix, stirring dried blueberries into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Drop 2 tsp. regular or fruit-flavored cream cheese onto center of batter in each muffin cup. Bake and cool muffins according to package directions.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Martha White Wildberry Muffin Mix and Sunsweet Blueberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note