Creamy Berry Muffins
Yield: Makes 6 muffins
More From Southern Living
Bake: 17 Minutes
Cool: 15 Minutes
- 1 (7-oz.) package berry muffin mix
- 1 (3.5-oz.) package dried blueberries
- 4 tablespoons regular or fruit-flavored cream cheese
- Prepare batter and muffin pans according to package directions for muffin mix, stirring dried blueberries into batter. Spoon batter into prepared muffin pans, filling two-thirds full. Drop 2 tsp. regular or fruit-flavored cream cheese onto center of batter in each muffin cup. Bake and cool muffins according to package directions.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Martha White Wildberry Muffin Mix and Sunsweet Blueberries.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breads