Creamy Beef Stroganoff
I found this Creamy, Tasty, Easy Stroganoff recipe on Facebook. I understand it can easily be doubled, frozen before adding cream cheese and reheated on the stove top adding the cream cheese just before serving. I halved the recipe and served it with egg noodles. I also did not have Golden Mushroom soup, so I used Cream of Mushroom and extra fresh mushrooms.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) beef stew meat
- 2 can(s) Golden Mushroom soup
- 2-4 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 dash(es) hot paprika
- 1/2 cup(s) water
- 8 ounce(s) cream cheese cut into cubes
- Combine all ingredients except meat and cheese in slow cooker. Add meat and mix well. Cook on low for 8 hours. Ten minutes before serving, add cream cheese. Stir to combine melted cream cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cynruthie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note