Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 Medium Onion Chopped
- 8 ounce(s) Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 pound(s) Beef Top Sirloin Steak Cut into thin strips
- 10 ounce(s) Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup(s) Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 4 cup(s) Egg Noodles Cooked and Drained
- In a large nonstick skillet, sauté the onions and mushrooms over medium heat until tender, about five minutes. Add the beef and continue to cook for another five minutes or until the beef is tender and browned; drain well. In a small bowl, whisk together the soup, beef broth, and flour. Stir soup mixture into the beef cooking in the skillet. Cover and reduce heat, cooking until sauce is thickened and beef is cooked through. Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream until combined. Serve over hot cooked noodles.
- Dietitians tip: For a healthier version, use light sour cream or plain yogurt instead of full fat sour cream, and try whole wheat or yolkless egg noodles.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CoachDave and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Beef Stroganoff Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes