Creamy Beef Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) minced onion
- 3 tablespoon(s) minced green pepper
- 4 ounce(s) chopped walnuts
- dried beef
- - Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- - Blend cream cheese and milk in blender until smooth.
- - Add sour cream, onion and pepper.
- - Fold in dried beef but don't blend
- - Pour into heat proof serving dish and top with walnuts.
- - Heat for 10-15 minutes or until bubbly.
- - Serve with crackers of corn chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LMStone61 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Creamy Beef Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers