- One 15-oz can cannellini or white beans
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and halved
- 3 1/2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini (sesame-seed paste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet paprika
- calories (1/4 of recipe): 83
- fat 2.4 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- sodium 440 mg
- cholesterol 0 mg
How to Make It
Prep time: 5 minutes
In a large colander, drain and rinse the beans.
Whirl all the ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Spoon into a bowl and garnish as desired. Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
How kids can help: Squeeze lemons; measure spices; push buttons on blender.