Creamy Banana Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- 1 large package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the condensed milk and water. Add the pudding mix and beat well. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup of the pudding mixture into a glass container. Top with a layer of vanilla wafers and then a layer of bananas. Repeat this layering twice, ending with the pudding and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes