Creamy Banana Pudding
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) sweetend condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) cold water
- 2 cup(s) whipping cream whipped
- 1 large package(s) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the condensed milk and water. Add the pudding mix and beat well. Chill for 5 minutes. Fold in the whipped cream. Spoon 1 cup of the pudding mixture into a glass container. Top with a layer of vanilla wafers and then a layer of bananas. Repeat this layering twice, ending with the pudding and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melody6kids and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note